4/27/2014

BEAUTIFUL DISASTER by Jamie McGuire


I have a good recommendation of novel , it’s titled “BEAUTIFUL DISASTER”
It tells about a bad guy with a perfect combination of handsome, genius, charming, masculine, and other version of perfection (Travis) who’s freakly very fall in love with an ordinary girl who’s have a secret in her past life (Abby).
I’ve got find so many inspired words of love in it. If u love the romantic story, that’s the greatest one . It tells a conflicted romance full of passion and really intense . It’ll bring u to the up and down emotion and u can’t get stop to read chapter by chapter . So make sure u have enough free time to read it, cause i felt really distracted by the “I wanna know how it goes” or “I really wanna read the next chapter” feelings. It’s good for young adult , or teenagers in their 18.
You must have wishing for another Travis in your love life, cause it happens to me.
 I REALLY WANT TO HAVE THAT KIND OF FEELINGS WITH ANOTHER TRAVIS MADDOX!!! 

No comments: