4/27/2014

A Little Drama 2


Who is BESTFRIEND ?
What are we ?
Who am i to you ?
All of these questions may bother you if i ask it for real, but obviously a have no encourage to do that (huh) . Actually i wish for more intense relationship. I can’t do anything but hope. Is there anyone who has the same feeling like that? Every girl knows that unless someone who has all perfections in their life (love life). Who am i to u? What’s ur feeling about me? Oh My Goodness, those’re fucking running in my mind over and over again.
There’s the one who made my life colored. I had boyfriends (not at the same time for sure). But everything couples done for the first time, i felt those with him. I still remember the feeling of the first touch by his fairly big hand (compared with mine) on my shoulder. I’d all my focus on my back and shoulder feeling his touch and smell. He said “Would u like to not feeling like a single?” He offered his hands to me. I could say nothing but glared and nodded at him then got his hand. I felt both the corner of my lips’ up. Those’re sounded childish, but that’s the truth.
The only thing making me hate him is He Always Get In and Out Of My Life. One day he’s here, one day he’s there , one thay he’s care, He’s so unfair (ref: HolyGrail by J.Timberlake) Anyway, I love that song! It matchs with my feeling. That’s the one thing that makes me doubt about who i am for him. I just a friend when he get bored, but he means every thing in every way bestfriend suppose to be for me. That’s so unfair
What i suppose to do? Leave it all? Forget it all? Or let it just happen and goes on?  

No comments: