4/29/2014

DIMITRI BELIKOV (VA)


There’s NO REASON to not loving Dimitri Belikov in Vampire Academy. He’s so strong, powerful, and (Oh My.. ) he’s FUCKING HANDSOME n’ CHARMING!! Thank u so much for Danila Kozlovsky (Anyway, I don’t know how it pronounced..) playing as Dimitri has brought me to the Best Fantasy of Dimitri EVER! I still am loving u even you’re so much older Dan :’) I’ve seen u in many articles i read since u were shown in VA . I know, i just know a lil bit you. But I LOVE YOU Dan! I LOVE YOU IN DIMITRI! There's so many questions i wanna ask u, like "Are u playing for the next Dimitri?" "Are u happy for being the part of that movie?" "Are u single?" (Ow) "How's Rusia?" and so many mooooore . I'm really looking forward for the next film .  Keep up the good work! And play more HOLLYWOD movies!! 

No comments: