4/27/2014

A Little Drama


Every chapter of my book was filled by your name. U were the prolog and also the epilog. It’s hard for me to realize u’re not there anymore. It’s hard to see your smile i haven’t ever seen. Ours was not long enough to remember , or to memorize , or to be proud of. But every single thing i remember is that. It’s just about being happy at the moment. The special thing is it was my first , But it was not yours. I’m not beautiful enough , i know. I know it was not about the beautifulness , but understanded each other, right? But the hell no , it’s just my prediction. All i did was just imagining and expecting. Everything. Until it was all over . The happiness was also just in my mind , not yours. The love was also in my mind , not yours. Those are sounded like bull , at all. I know. All the romance story r just a fiction. Those are the biggest fucking bullshit. I know.  So do i. I’m the biggest fucking bullshit. And the sadness took foverer of my life. Yes , i’m the fucking cliche. You do , I do. When i looked myself and asked what’s wrong. I couldn’t see anything. Cause, i’m not perfect. I couldn’t evaluate my own. It was your part to tell all over to me, right? But i did realize the biggest mistake i’ve ever made is trust you. I believed that u did love me. I believed i was good enough for you. I believed that was nothing i could angry with. I did believe in you. Your words, that you'd never ever hurt me. Has it proven?

No comments: